doughter no glasses on

i have been having a problem with my daughter keeping her eye glasses on, it been a year and am still having the problem. She fall asleep with them or takes them of , i try tieing her so she wont reach but that does not help becaue she just closes her eye. so her not wearing them, her left eye is getting worst, its crossing more. What should i do, should i keep on trying or wait until she see her eye doctor. If you have the similar issue or you had the issue. please give me advice.

symphony07

Asked by symphony07 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sorry, don't get it. is dd supposed to sleep with them on or off? can't believe with them on. But when she's awake use an eyeglass stretch band that fits snug and secure under her hair and hooks on the the arms of the glasses. You can buy them probably in sports stores and definitely on eyeglass racks in supermarkets and pharmacies.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 6:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My DD has had glasses since she was 4 months old. It was a nightmare at first getting them to stay on despite using the strap behind the head. Just keep putting them on every time she takes them off. Eventually she will see that they help her and leave them on. My DD leaves her glasses on for the most part now but she has days that she takes them off several times. GL and remember that it will pass and she'll leave them on!!!
    anglgrl03

Answer by anglgrl03 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009