When do you start to buy for Christmas?

And when do you start to wrap the presents?

I tend to start buying for Christmas fairly early because DS1 has a b-day in November, DS2 has a b-day 5 days after Christmas and DH's b-day is January 5th ...so. I have more then just Christmas to buy for lol
I already have a lot of presents hidden in the closet but they aren't wrapped and i'm thinking about starting to wrap them so that if they are found they won't be so easy to access.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 6:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm usually 90% done by Halloween. This year, I barely started this past Wednesday. I've got the kids, 1 aunt and my MIL and FIL done. I have no clue about my husband (he's in Afghanistan and really doesn't have the room for much, so I have NO IDEA what to get him), my SIL, BIL, nieces, Dad, or grandparents. I know what I'm getting my Mom, I just haven't gotten it yet.
    My family is SO hard to buy for!! That's why I start so early, LOL, I need the time to figure out what I'm getting everyone!!
    I wrap things once I have everything bought, so I only have to drag everything out once.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 9:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• we are gonna start with my hubby's next check being we have one kid with a birthday 4 days b4 xmas mas and have two more bdays the first 2 weeks in January ....
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have a few things on layaway that will come off layaway november 15th, and they will be hidden in our shed, becuase they are santa presents. But I normally buy the rest on Black Friday weekend. And I wrap them that Monday while the kids are at school.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• We are starting next check ,.
    I have 2 babies and a bday
    My son his bday is dec 11th LOL
    So we have to cover that as well
    I will probably wrap presents closer to christmas.
    It makes it easier to hide them un wrapped LOL
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Black friday
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 7:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I already started in last years Boxing Day sales, but I'm going out this week to make some purchases.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I pick up things here and there all year. If I find something on sale I get it and stick it back. I've bought all my DS's, and my 2 year old DD and 4 month old DD has almost all of theirs. I've bought my brother's, my moms, 2 of my friends, and my friends daughters. So besides a few more things for my daughters, I only have my step-dad, 1 friend, and DH to buy for. But I know what I'm getting for all of them, it's just a matter of getting to the store. My LO's usually have a really big Christmas, but we don't break the bank b/c I buy throughout the year.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2009