i was thinking about a post that i'd read last week about a women who would have have sex with her partner and then afetr he ejucualted in her, she would have his sperm coming out for a while after sex was over.............i was just wondering if anyone knows the reason why this actually happens? can it be prevented? i also sometimes have this problems and i can't find anything on the net to explain to me why it is that this happens

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• This is normal and most woman have the same issue. I actually ask my DH to use a condom for this reason and not BC!

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Where else is it suppose to go OP, the vagina is not open in the back so when you sit or stand it gravity will take care of it. You can go to the bathroom after sex and clean up and put on a thin pantyliner if you need too or have him wear a condom, this will stop it all together..

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• All women should urinate within 10 minutes of the end of intercourse to clear the urethra and help prevent bladder infections. When you sit on the toilet bear you are pushing. This should help clear the majority of the sperm from the vagina. If it doesn't you have poor muscle control in and around your vagina and need to do more Kegels.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I just take a shower. it seems to work.

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• douche

• It runs out because it has nowhere else to go, did you want it to stay in there?

Answer by Shyma at 7:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• don't douche unless you want more of a chance of becoming pregnant. That pushes the sperm more into you.

Answer by lfl at 8:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Use a condom u wont have any worries

• OP here: okay so this happens to every1 then, it's not just me and my husband?.......and it doesn't always happen to us....