Have you or a loved one ever had a DUI?

Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish it was just a DUI. My brother was in a drunk driving crash that killed 1 and critically injured himself and another pasanger.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I will admit I had a DUI.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• yep..on my 30th.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My son's head was run over by a truck driven by a drunk driver. He was sleeping in an open trunk in a parking lot. The sleeping bags and camping stuff helped save his life. It was at a concert and he was in college. Couldn't finish college, personality changes, no ambition, horrible scars.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• my husband got one many years ago right after he turned 21.
    Anonymous

• Not me, but my sister has.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have a friend Oh My Gawd she got stopped and the cops were wrong and out to get her and ruin her life and she's all into telling anyone she meets and demanding answers. Yeah. Right. I didn't really mean friend I meant someone I happen to know who makes my life a living hell over her decision to endanger others. Yet she knows how to get men to do things for poor, poor targeted for being a poor single mom self. I'm only happy she didn't kill anyone. Yet.
    Anonymous

• A good friend of mine / guy I'm dating got a DUI. I'm thankful that it was just a DUI and not a car accident that hurt or killed him or anyone else. They are tough and horrible to go through. You'll spend the next 2 years of your life paying fines, going to classes and meeting with a counselor. But Personally I think all that is worth it if you never get behind the wheel drunk / buzzed and drive.
    Anonymous

• I never have ,but my husband has had 2 or 3. They were before I ever knew him. He doesn't drink anymore though.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I never have nor has my DH, but my ex DH has had several...gee wonder why he is my ex?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2009