X-rays, CT Scans, and pregnancy... please help!

Have any of you ladies had healthy/successful pregnancies after having X-rays and/or CT scans? I didn't know I was pregnant when I had them. Missed 2 periods, but 4 negative tests, so I didn't think I was preg. :( I'm scared for the baby! Would appreciate prayers as well!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Health

• What kind of x-rays? Did you tell them you could be pregnant? Did they cover you? What kind of CT Scan? Did you have a neg blood preg test?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• It doesn't matter what kind of xrays or scans, you should voice your concerns to your DOCTOR, not a message board.
    Anonymous

• Please don't be harsh or judgemental! I just found out I was preg, and remembered that I had those ...it's Sunday and I thought ppl would care!
    Anonymous

• Sunday, as in ... can't get my doc.
    Anonymous

• Yes, they covered me... because I told them I didn't know. We did pee test but it was negative.
    Anonymous

• I had quite a few mris when i was prego. My little angle is perfect. The drs new i was pregnant i was in my second and last trimester i had palcenta acreta so it was necessary.
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Thank you for your reply ...I was in my first trimester though. I feel kicks, and quite often ...so ... I just want everything to be okay and looking for reassurance, I guess, till we get to a doc.
    Anonymous