15 weeks pregnant and having constant headaches all the sudden, whats the deal?

I called my doctor a little over a week ago because of how bad my headaches were and he asked where they were starting and I said my neck and then worked its way up. He said that it was caused from stress and we left it at that. They went away for a little while and then came back but this time there not starting from the neck there just aching all over my head and when I take tylenol for them it stops hurting for about 30min to an hr and then starts all over again. Being pregnant I dont like taking tyleno every day which is what I have been doing for the past three days because of how bad the headaches are. Should I be worried and what could this be from?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Are you drinking a lot of water? The first thing I do when I get a headache while pregnant is drink a glass of water. The majority of the time that takes care of it. I would try that first and if it doesn't help at all, call your doctor again. I'm like you. I didn't even like taking tylenol when pregnant.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• drink lemon water
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 7:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have headaches too..I am 16 weeks. I googled it and it seemed like we might need to drink more.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 8:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• the chiropractor can help sometimes. it is safe during pregnancy. i still get migraines that started with a pregnancy years ago.

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My friend had migranes all the time when pregnant with her first and nothing with her second. She was told the baby was laying on her siatic nerve I guess and she had to lay in a dark room with a rag on her forehead, not sure if it was cold or hot rag but ya. I thought u could take percocet while pregnant?? I heard it was ok I thought like at a certain week
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor and make sure its not the flu or ur sick or something else
    Anonymous