How do you tell someone you're sorry?

There was a mixup and I gave someone a baby gift and he was not the daddytobe but just an older relative . The mommytobe told the older relative's wife who I was and the confrontation was really bad. She accused me of sleeping with her man and to watch out because she knew where I lived . SHe has followed me at least three times but has stopped finally. I always see the young mom and she always follows me or stares and I just want to set the record straight with her. ALso make sure she stops tailing me. I just want to say sorry for the mixup but stop telling people all these rumors.What should I say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You didnt do anything wrong. I mean you wanted to give her a baby gift! So I would just say, hey did you ever get that present? I am so sorry I gave it to the wrong dude, but hopefully since you know his wife, you got it. ANd add, do you happen to know why his wife thinks badly of me?

Just be truthful and walk away. Who needs friends that are going to treat you like trash.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• write her an apology letter. If you try to talk to her she's not goiing to listen. just explain in detail ,the best way you can, what you were trying to do
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 7:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• anon 7:29 I refuse to be bullied with your bs. Get a life and peace out................
    Anonymous