Adult question TMI

How can i get sex to not hurt so bad!!!! It seems almost everytime it burns SO bad afterwards. Is there anyway to make things more enjoyable for even after. After the last time i dont want to do it anymore!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Has it always been that way, or is it a recent occurrence?
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 7:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I got the same way. You can use lube. Ask your ob though what would be a good kind to use if your pregnant
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 7:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i would say try more lube an if he is too fast an rough maybe slow it down a littl bit but stay lubed an maybe it could be the condom irritating you so try a new bran or if ur married none at all take some birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy good luck im sorry i cant help you more but good luck!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 7:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• we dont use condoms lol. and it is new. well since i have been pregnant. it wasnt a problem before. we will try using lube. we never needed lube before...... :-(
    Anonymous

• good old fashioned vaseline is very slippery when warm from body heat and a great lube. Ask your doc about that too, inexpensive also.
    Anonymous

• My midwife said to use olive oil since it is so non-reactive. My body totally changed and everything feels different for me too.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Ask your doc for a safe lube to use while pregnant. Also, this may sound like TMI, but don't have really fast intercourse. Take it slow. You'll be a lot more comfortable during sex.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 8:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• also that can be a sign of an infection...so I would consider that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I have the same thing. No infection, lube doesn't help. My doctor said it has something to do with a lower level of estrogen down there and that the opening to the vaginal canal actual shrinks and doesn't allow a whole lot of stretching. The only thing that we have found is just using foreplay and oral.
    dyrissa

Answer by dyrissa at 10:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2009