how can i reinstal my cd burning software???

i have ATAPI DVD W DH16W1P ATA DEVICE

IT KEEPS SAYING please insert blank disc.... & they r blank

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You might want to try this. If you're using Windows, go to the control panel and find the button that says DEVICE MANAGER. It will pull up a whole list of stuff. Look for the name of the device. There should be a + sign underneath it, click on it and it will show everything listed under that device. If any of them has a YELLOW question mark thingy, you need to click on it and go to the tab that says DRIVER, click where it says disable, and then enable again. This should work. Sometimes I have trouble using my card reader because the USB ports have stopped working.

OH! I almost forgot. Once you do the disable and enable thing, restart your computer. It might not work if you don't do that.

If that doesn't help, then you will need the cd that came with your cd burning device. Go to the CONTROL PANEL and find where it says install/change programs. Find the name of your device and uninstall it. Then reinstall it with the cd.

chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I hope that works. I hate it when this happens to me. It's like, UGH. Right?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009