What was your wedding song?

I walked down the aisle to "Because you loved me" by Celine Dion and danced with my dad to "Wind beneath my wings" by Bette Midler. Our first song was "When you say nothing at all" by Ronan Keating.

What was yours?

katfranz111

Asked by katfranz111 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's your love... tim mcgraw and faith hill
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Try not to laugh to hard when you read this ancient anser. My girls walked in to Captain and Tennille "There is Love" , I walked down to the traditional wedding march. Afdter the ceremony we walked back up the aisle to The Carpenters "We've only just begun" Three guess what decade I got married in..lol
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Love Story

Answer by older at 8:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Our first dance was to All My Tomorrows by Frank Sinatra. My husbamd and I love Sinatra!
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Faithfully by Journey is our song. I walked to the traditional march.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 8:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I walked down the aisle to "Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts (it'd been our song since we started dating). I danced with my Dad to "I loved her first" by Heartland. and Hubby and I's first dance was to "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Hubby and I sang "From this Moment On" by Shania Twain and Brian White.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• At the wedding it was I know how the river feels, a song off of a Diamond Rio cd, our first dance was to Aerosmith's I don't wanna miss a thing.
    kparker75844

Answer by kparker75844 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• our first dance was "At Last" by Ella James...all the words just fit our relationship perfectly. plus, it had felt like it took forever to get married.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I walked down the aisle to "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton, my dad and I danced to a song called "Daddy's Little Girl" by I can't remember who, and we danced to "I Knew I Loved You" by Savage Garden for the first dance.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2009