is this a FAIR assessment of Obama's performance? balanced?

Promises kept?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/23/pub-obama-campaign-promises/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Looks pretty fair and balanced to me. Unfortunately, many people have a bias against Fox, so they are unlikely to read it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• You should've used a direct quote along with a fake "broken link" to CNN, and I bet you'd have people agreeing with it who won't even respond to this because it says FOX.
    Anonymous

• "She who may not be named" will undoubtedly refuse to read it.  One would hope the more open-minded will not let their personal bias stop them. 

Anonymous

• W/o researching all the details it seems pretty accurate to me but I'm sure someone will come along and correct me. Only 3 promises broken but they are big ones on spending, transparency and lobbyists in his admin. Those are troubling. Sadly spending is not a surprise for a Dem, most are bad about that. The lobbyists and lack of transparency suck as well, I had really hoped he meant that. The promise partly kept on detainee treatment is a big strike for me along with his continuation of other Bushco war on terror policies but I know that's one area many Conservatives agree with him.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 8:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• If anyone is interested, PolitiFact has a graph/list of promises kept, broken, in the works, and still waiting.

The Obameter Scorecard
    Promise Kept 49
    Compromise 14
    Promise Broken 7
    Stalled 14
    In the Works 128
    Not yet rated 303

The amount compromised and kept far outnumber those broken. He is clearly working hard to do what he promised.

PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Crap why is this anon? My question!

I thought the article was fair.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Seems pretty fair to me... Well Said Friday. And PS Wifey, way to dodge answering the ACTUAL question. lol..
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• The amount compromised and kept far outnumber those broken. He is clearly working hard to do what he promised.

***
    That is what I fear...that he WILL accomplish (the irrevocable) promises on his agenda!!! There are many promises he made that will not have a detrimental affect on this country--however, the handful or so that will, are my concern!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

It doesn't matter if you skip feeding your kids all but once a week as long as you buy them a nintendo and a pony and a basketball hoop. 3 promises kept is better than 1 broken. Nice logic.
    Anonymous

• ANON 9:07

you rock

LMAO!!!!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2009