why is she doing this and what should i do?

My MIL has been i guess taking her anger out on me lmao, she has been thowing diapers at me and just now she hit me on the head with a shoe... i was about to turn around and hit her cause i thought it was either my BIL or my DH but it was her i said who the hell hit me on the head, and she said me i asked why the fuckshe hit me on the head she just said i dunno and went to her room... i told her not to hit me anymore there is no need for that... i am extremely upset well more like pissed off cause she has been pushing buttons with me all day making comments that do not need to be said. and before anyone says this i live with her and we are planning on moving out we got two wks at most to move out but i cannot bite my tongue any longer i realise that lately when she makes a comment then i make a snide remark back to her i have been biting my tongue for too long but i feel like i am about to explode.
Cont.

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• cont.
    I have been trying to put my foot down while avoiding a big blow out cause supposedly i always say something that pisses her off cause she says i am too opionionated and mouthy... i am opinionated but i am not mouthy lol someone who is mouthy does not bite their tongue ight? right! so i do nt know what to do i have spoken to her and obviously it does nothing i am not gonna sit here and let her keep doing this... as well as going behind my back and asking my husband about things for my son that i already disapproved and he tells her that i already gave her the answer to that my DH says she is trying to drive a wedge between us butidk anymore all i know is that i need to do something, i support my DH in his actions as well as he does me... sorry i guess i needed to vent
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 8:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• To be honest, I'd have a hard time not hitting her back... let alone biting my tongue... can your husband do nothing to make her stop hitting? What the hell... that's abuse... abuse I would not take no matter fucking what. I feel for you girl.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 8:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Sounds like my MIL! She used to do the same thing to me and my DH. She cut off our 2.5 year olds hair because she was mad at my DH for not taking her side when she was pissed at me. But, then wonders why we never ask her to watch the kids!
    Anonymous

• my DH wanted to say something but i told him not to worry about it i would handle it cause 1 she never takes him seriously, two i do not want to get him involved in it i mean as in out him in the middle cause then she would say some shit and blow it all out of proportion she is just the bitch to take that to the next level idk lol
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i know what ur feeling with the whole mother in law thing. my mil would sit there and tell me over and over she didnt like me and told hubby he needs to work things out with his sons mom(we have his son fulltime)but after 3 years she treats me with respect now.i am so sorry.vent away
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I think I would wait and see if she made a mark and then I would call the police. As long as they can see the evidence and you didn't hit her back, its still a domestic altercation and I don't know about where you live but here in Ohio, she would be in jail or at the least made to leave her house for the night.

A girl I worked with was dragged across her driveway by her hair (her ex) and she hit him. But because she didn't have any marks and he did she went to jail.
    Anonymous

• o wow... that is messed up no i just told her cause i do not wantmy son
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• to see us hitting each other
    waterlily89

Answer by waterlily89 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009