SISTER THAT STEALS FROM ME

MY SISTER WENT TO MY MOMS WHEN I WAS AT WORK AND TOOK EVERYTHING I OWN..I WENT TO MY SISTER HOUSE FOR MY NIECE BIRTHDAY PARTY AND MY THINGS THAT I OWN FOR 50YRS IS ALL IN HER HOUSE ..PLEASE HELP ME..WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS..THESE THING BELONGED TO ME AND MY KIDS..

LITTLEMOMMA59

Asked by LITTLEMOMMA59 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• have u said anyting to her about it? try to steal them back,becouse technoly u cant do anything unless u have proff they are urs. possen is 9 10th law,meaning if its in her home it s hers/
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Is she normally like this? Is this some sort of issue between you two? I think I would have filed a police report when I came home and things were gone. I understand that possession is 9/10th the law, but that's not usually the case. There are other ways to verify that the property belonged to you. You honestly should either talk to her directly (maybe there was a reason) or called the police. They might not have neccessarily arrested her for it, but they might have been able to at least get your things back.
    Anonymous

• Call the police, Duuuuh! Who cares if it is your sister, she stole from you, call the police and get your things back.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2009