trying not to stress about stressing.how can i not get excited about life when i am living it and it so good?tmi

so i am three days late i have only been a day late twice before not including being pregnant before and then it didn't matter because the test showed positive immediately. well i have had a busy month and now its all over and i'm just waiting. i have been feeling wet but when i check its just a little bit of clearish white discharge.my regular 29 day cycle that usually start the 1st of every month has gone haywire and not seeing it has me worried. not so much that i am pregnant but that if i don't see it that if i am not my chances are out the window.for a long time depo made me so happy not to see my af but after stopping it and becoming regular. the norm changed for me. i love being a woman. i just wish i would have paid attention a bit more during sex education. i'm sure there is not a thing my husband doesn't know about his body.

chedda

Asked by chedda at 9:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• AWW YOU THINK U ARE PREGNANT..THAT IS GREAT GURLIE...
    JENNIFER_007

Answer by JENNIFER_007 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2009