COLD SPOON

Does putting a cold spoon on your hickey really make it go away or does it just make it worseeeee?

HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it's a bruise nothing will help.

Why are you trying to get rid of it? whatcha hiding?
    Anonymous

• use make up to cover up and ice does help but only right after it happens and it doesnt do much you shouldnt be getting them where they are easily seen
    Anonymous

• Cold makes the blood vessels restrict which can decrease the darkness or the size of a bruise... it's not guaranteed to work.
    Anonymous

• Wanting to cover up a hickey DOES NOT mean she is 'hiding' anything. Maybe she just wants to make it look less noticeable or make it go away faster. I had this happen to me once, if I had gone to work with that bad baby all showing, I would have been sent home...no thanks!

To the poster, I would talk with your man, or whoever he is, and tell him to be more careful because you don't appreciate being all marked up after you and he are together.

There have been several times when I was certain that my man left marks on my neck, but he never has, and he isn't exactly gentle, if you know what I mean. I bruise easily too, and he has never even left a tiny hickey or anything.

They can be more careful if they want to.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009