Avon Rep: how is your business???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Mine is going great. I've already seen a huge lift with people buying holiday gifts earlier this year. If you're interested in starting up just go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code DHULLUM I'd love to help you get started! Have a great week!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I would not go anywhere near Avon.

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org

Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• rkoloms get a life........stop bashing people who sell avon or other products for that matter would you rather have them collecting unemployment and let it come out of our pocket????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Nov. 30, 2009