Should I have my gestational carrier come to my shower? She is not a family member.

wirebasket

Asked by wirebasket at 9:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think you should. afterall she's carrying the baby.
    Anonymous

• I'm assuming that you're inviting your friends to the shower correct? So why not the carrier? After all the baby should be .... well present at the shower too and I'm sure it would be nice to treat the gestational carrier like she is a human being not just a baby maker
    Anonymous

• i think it would be a great idea. she needs to know how much this means to u and ur family,also make her feel great
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• That would be nice...I am sure there's one person on your shower list who you invited just to invite...so why not invite the one person who's making your shower possible
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I think you should. That way all of your friends can 'see' the baby and if the saragent is willing, touch the baby or feel it move. I agree with the PP too. She is making this shower possible she should be there.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009