sleep overs

do let ur kids go to sleep overs ????

britme1027

Asked by britme1027 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• No. I only let my kids stay at relatives houses when they were little.
    Anonymous

• My son isn't of the age for sleep overs ... So I guess my answer is irrelevant... but I do think that when he is of age I will be very picky and only if I actually know the parents. I don't want to be over protective of my son but I do want to make sure he is safe in whatever he does.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 9:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yes, my older 2 go to sleep overs. My youngest is too little.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My younger ones don't like to, but my oldest sure!
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 10:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My kids are just 2 & 3. But once they are both done with wetting the bed and sleeping alone in their own beds ALL NIGHT... They are more than welcome to go to sleep overs!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My kids are teens, and I do, and I have since they were in elem. school. BUT - even now, I need to meet / know the parents, know that there's going to be an adult there, etc.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Yes, they are 8 and 9 and go to sleepovers, but only at houses where I know the parents.

Answer by missanc at 8:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• We finally let our daughter, who is 9, go to the neighbor's for a sleepover, just recently. We've known them for over a year and decided they're OK people.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Probably never. I have trust issues with most everyone. He will probably be allowed at my SIL's and My moms but thats about it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009