Would I know 100% if my c-section scar reopened?

I'm freaking out a little now that the pregnancy is nearing the end, I'm 30 weeks and getting BH daily and the baby's pretty strong so sometimes I worry that either she'll kick hard enough to re-open it or one of the BHs will. Does anyone know if that does happen if it's something that I'll know right away? It has been 11 months since my previous cesarean, so I had 4 months to heal before getting pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• although it is highly unlikely to happen, it it does happen you will know it. there will be immense pain and bleeding. BH contractions and/or baby movement will not cause you to rupture though. Even in labor there is less than a 1% chance of uterine rupture, so don't worry about it.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 1:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I would imagine you would know if your uterus got torn open Honey.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Huh? I had two c-sections and this thought never crossed my mind. That's truly a silly thing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• From those who have experienced it, I have heard it HURTS!!!!!!! NO mistaking, the pain is worse than labor.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009