Anyone know of a safe website for kids to learn??

Most sites are all popups and give u viruses and have way too many ads, anyone know of a site my kids can play on and learn K-1st grade level without all the extra junk???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• www.starfall.com
    Anonymous

• first look at your schools website, many teachers now have links to great sites that go along with what they are teaching. also try your library website most have good links as well.

I use sprout online for my kindy, she loves it and does very well on it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• www.starfall.com It is the site my preschooler uses and he loves it. He uses it at school too.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• STARFALL..COM,http://www.boowakwala.com/kids/boowakwala-home.html(GO TO FIRST CLICKS....THEY HAVE GAMES TO TEACH KIDS HOW TO USE THE MOUSE ....EVERYDAY WE DO A DIFFERENT LESSON) THEY ALSO HAVE PLENTY OF OTHER GAMES ETC ,http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=30&e=gameslanding&mcat=game_infant,game_toddler,game_preschool&site=us
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• kidzui is a free web surfing program that limits where your children can go. It's really fun, they create their own avatars, and they get to choose all sorts of things. My 4, 7, and 10 year old all love it. I might not be calling it the right type of program, but google it and it will explain it. :)
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• starfalls.com, nick jr. and a great tool for fun is jumpstart...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 2, 2009