IS cracking your back and neck bones bad???

I feel like I have to crack my bones to feel better, sometimes it even relieves my haedaches a lil....do u think that s worse to do? Im not sure how else to relieve my aches.......) :

amy_sue02

Asked by amy_sue02 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Health

• its just gas releasing from you joints. but cracking your back wrong can injure you, meaninng pulling an muscle and etc. id suggest you find a good chiro for that.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 10:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• No. It's totally fine. I've been cracking my bones for 45 years now and have no issues whatsoever, other than they feel stiff at times, like I need to crack them. What do you think a Chiropractor does anyway??
    Anonymous

• A chiro knows the correct way to realign everything. I go to a chiro regularly, but I also pop my neck & various other parts daily.
    Anonymous