Do you drive buzzed? Did you know buzzed driving is drunk driving?

Have you ever driven buzzed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did when I was 18, but in retrospect it was probably a bad idea.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• By Law any form of impaired friving is a DWI or DUI if it's over the legal limit for each state. But I'm sure a mass majority of people are guilty of driving buzzed
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 10:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I don't drive and I don't drink so I really can't drive drunk or buzzed. :)
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• well being how it takes different portions of alcohol to get a person drunk or buzzed many states have switched to the new modern method of detecting if you've had too much to drink...ie. a breathalizer

.08 for california is the "legal" drunk limit but if you seem too drunk or intoxicated to drive they'll give you a night in the "tank"
    Anonymous

• I've never been buzzed, so I've never driven buzzed, but I did see a commercial that says driving buzzed is illegal.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yes, shamefully, I have. I will even confess to having driven way more than just "buzzed." All of that is way in my past and as I don't drink and am adamantly against drunk/buzzed/high driving I can say with certainty that it won't happen again.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• HELL NO. My best friend was killed ten days before she turned seventeen. Her older sister was driving home, they had a couple friends in the car, too. Well they came to an intersection that isn't a four way stop, only two ways, and they were not on the road that had the stop sign. As they were crossing it, some dumb ass drunk driver slammed into them going over a hundred miles an hour. Shoved their car right off the road and smashed them into the tree. My friend's sister was driving a Honda, the other driver was in a big truck, a Ford 350 or something, and nothing was left of the car. And he walked away. He had a gash on his forehead, but that was it. He killed four people that night, and he walked away from it. I was sixteen when this happened, and I promised I would never drive even if I only had one drink. Because even having one drink means you have been drinking. So, hell no.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• uhhhh no!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 10:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Everyone coming out of da club on Friday and Saturday night is either buzzed or drunk. That's a lot of buzzed drivers on the road.
    Anonymous

• No. And if you do, I hope you're the dead one. My brother was hit by a drunk driver head on on the interstate a few years back. He's damn lucky he's alive. He broke both legs, and the guy who hit him died. He can't play sports anymore, and had to have his ankle fused.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 12:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009