I am going Back and forth with names Lyla Elizabeth or Laila Elizabeth

Rebecca954

Asked by Rebecca954 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love how Laila Elizabeth sounds that one definitely has my vote
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Thats so funny! My middle daughter's name is Lilah and I also did the "laila or Lilah" thing!! I liked both but Lilah is much less common a little different, So she is Lilah Grace :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 10:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I would say Lilah, just because honestly when I see Laila I automatically start singing the Eric Clapon song in my head!!
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I like Laila ( is it Lyla= Lie la and Laila= Lay la?)
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 10:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• My daughters name is Laila and I know like one other person with that name. I have her and my other two kids names tattoed on me and the dates they was born. I was actually gonna put the pics up on here just now, lol
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 11:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• ohh the middle name for my daughter is the same as mine, Ann So Laila ann and shes a cute red head!! check out my pics, lol I know u wanted advice but Laila would be my pick cause I also get soooo many people saying that name is sooo pretty and cute and not many have it, and I had her in 2007
    knlhall

Answer by knlhall at 11:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2009