BF question... Be honest please!

I'm a BF mom for the last almost 8 months, and your answer will not effect my decision to continue to BF until my dd is 12 months, I'm just curious as to what my boobs will look like after my baby is weaned. Do your boobs really shrivel up smaller than they were originally? And be all saggy and stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, well mine didnt.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Mine went back to regular 32A both times. Wow.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Mine did. I was 17 years old though and I was pregnant and nursing my first baby at the same time. It was worth it though, and they can always be fixed later.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• What I have read is that any stretching or sagging you might have actually comes from the increase in breast size due to pregnancy- so if you do have any changes it isn't necessarily from the nursing and you likely would have had it post pregnancy even if you didn't nurse. That being said, my boobs are a little less perky than they were before I had my daughter (I nursed about seven months.) I was a 34B so never large breasted, I do notice a change now though. They sag a bit more but are the same size. They do not look like flat pancakes on my chest or anything horrible. I had some stretch marks shortly after delivery too, but now a year later they have completely faded.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 10:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I fixed mine....LOL . Continue to BF. They would sag no matter what.
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 10:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I nursed until 13 months and they just went back to normal.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I went up two cup sizes.

Pregnancy made the changes. Want to know what yo expect? Find a female in your bloodline who gave birth. Doesn't matter whether they breastfed...they merely need to have given birth.

THAT is what to expect. You'll look like that person.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Mine are the same cup size, but are flat & saggy - they're kind of like the old lady boobs that look like a tennis ball in the end of a stocking hanging down - except they don't hang down to my belly button (yet). I was a DD before getting pregnant with my first, and by the time I breastfed 4 babies (1 for a few months, 3 for 2 months each or less) they were and still are that lovely saggy DDD - so I ended up bigger in the end, but lost ALL perkiness.
    Anonymous

• WOw there are some lucky mama's on here. Personally, in my experience, the girls will never be the same. But none of us has regrets : )

BF ROCKS!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2009