if you could have any job there is that pays lots of $$$ what would it be?

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lawyer, a journalist, a natural healer, a business owner. This is a good question, I can't wait to see all the answers.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• A professional bed tester... LOL
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 10:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• A writer, I love to write and I love to do research. My personal motto is "Never stop Learning." I would love to be able to write about a variety of topics, but most of all those which would help parents to educate their children for children are my greatest passion. The children are our greatest natural resource and need to be educated in order to not only carry on with this world but to make it a better place.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 10:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• good answers and what type of business jackie?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• i would love to be a performer. im a singer/songwriter (long before becoming a mom) and have an album's worth of material just sitting on my computer.

id also love to be a sexologist :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• food taster..lol....personal shopper
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• party planner!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I would like to have a job that didn't require me to do ANYTHING....I would have other people to do it all for me :) I would be traveling and shopping!!

KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 12:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• 1 of 2 things: Either a business owner or Interior Decorator.

There are 2 businesses I want to open up. 1 is a children's consignment shop. I live in a small town and it doesn't have much variety for parents to choose from. Pretty much just Wal-Mart clothes. This way they could have name brand clothes for cheap. I would also like to open a restaurant. I would want to have a variety of foods, like Mexican, Italian, Chinese, down-home Southern food, everything.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I want to be a researcher who just reads through books or online finding information for whatever. I want to get paid a ton of money to read.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2009