BF/period question

When did you finally get your period? Were you still BF? Was it after you stopped? and what was it like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was breastfeeding for 10 months. After I stopped BF I got my period and it was a normal period.
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 10:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• with my first i got my period about 2.5 months after giving birth. with my second i got my period before my six week postpartum visit.
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• 13 months, hadn't weaned yet, it snuck up on my when I was traveling for business and it was like a Wes Craven movie.

And worse...my "uniform" for the convention included khaki pants every day.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• After my first I started getting my period again at 7 months pp... I was still nursing. It was a normal period. After my second, I got my period again at 11 mos pp- I was still nursing and it was a normal period. With my third, I didn't get a period again until she was over two, but I was on the minipill and I think that's what kept AF away for so long.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I nursed my ds and he was 6 mos old when I got pg with my dd. I hadn't had a period when I got pg. I also nursed my dd, and I didn't get my period until she was about a yr old.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I nursed exclusively and got completely ripped off because I got my period back w/in months of giving birth both times.... they were usual. I was bummed! : ( Thought I'd get a longer break but oh well.....
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2009