I can hear my neighbors F*@%ing downstairs.

It's gross... what you think about that? This is the same girl who threw a very disrespectful party last night and whose ignorant cursing and screaming friends outside friends woke my baby. In which I asked them to quiet down twice (instead of being "uncool" and calling the cops or landlord) and they retailated by ripping off my door decoration and breaking it. comments Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Complain to your landlord?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yeah, call the police and speak to your landlord. It sounds like these kind of people will continue to run over you until they suffer consequences. I hate people like that. Good luck.
    zava_t

Answer by zava_t at 11:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• AHHHH you are much nicer than me...I could have put up with everything (not happily) but ripping something off your door and breaking it is ridiculous!!!! F-them and call the police next time! I would also ruin their sex right now by banging on their door or wall or ceiling/floor..I've been there and don't want to ever go through it again; hope she moves out soon that's probably the only thing that will stop it.; tell the landlord all that's happened he may get on to her.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 11:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• UHH Yeah I would have called the cops cause u pay rent there and u could have called the cops and asked them to make sure the girl didnt know who called. They could say, like I know most cops do that it was some neighbors around like where u live, or say it was a male. If she knows u have a baby she shouldn't be rude. I'd move or tell the landlord this happens alot and ask him to do something about it and have him tell her he will evict her
    Anonymous

• She threw a party, invited an overnight guest and is finally getting it on...She's having a good week, why don't you send the kids to grandma's and get your man together, and show her that you can have a good week too!!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Well, you've asked nicely. The next step is talking to the landlord. Most Landlords don't like the idea of the police being called to one of their properties, so they tend to take complaints seriously. Just ask him to speak to her about it and if it continues you will call the police.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 1:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2009