major accident

This is my first post i am totally freakin out somebody help. My son 16 just walked in on hubby and I, he told us he was going to bed and me and hubby were on the couch we started kissing we decided to go to bed. Hubby started kissing me again, and pulled my underwear off. I said hun lock the door, he said its fine morgan (our son) is up stairs. i giggled and said ok i crawled on top of him and we started going at it. a few minutes later my son barged in we were totally naked and fully engaged in the act. The last two saturdays my son has knocked on our door when we were having sex, and then today he barged in he said he knocked but we never heard. This is sooooo embarrassing, do you think he did it on ppurpose or not and what should i say to him?

luckyblueeyeris

Asked by luckyblueeyeris at 11:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I doubt he did it on purpose. I am fairly certain that you were all embarrassed and from now on you will lock the door and he will knock until he hears "come in" or someone opens the door. It is not the worst thing in the world to find out your parents still have sex. Its only traumatic in the movies and on TV, everyone else assumes that they are, but just don't want to know. But now that he does, its not a huge deal.
    Anonymous

• LOL lock the door!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 11:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• im freakin out, this has never happened to us before not even when our son was little. We were both totally naked and I was on top He saw everything. Whos fault is this, i feel like its mine, but iss it my husbands for saying dont worry about locking the door or is it my sons for just walking into our room, wht was he walking into our room anyway. We always leave the door open even when we are sleeping at night. The only time its closed is when we are naked. My hubby closed the door tonight when we went to bed i knew he wanted sex i should have locked it then, but i want totally in the mood i kinda wanted to go to sleep and then dh started kissing and pulled my panties off. My son swears he knocked but i didnt hear anthing, yesterday afternoon me and dh were having sex and my son knocked on the door twice my hubby said he knows and is trying to interrupt i dint believe hibut know this??? i dont know.
    luckyblueeyeris

Answer by luckyblueeyeris at 11:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Rule One. It's ALWAYS the husband's fault. **smile**

Even without Rule One, the door should have been locked. Parental bedrooms are pernamently Grand Central Station. If you want privacy you need to use the lock because it's the only way you'll get it.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, really.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Uhhh...permanently. **grin**

Answer by gdiamante at 1:09 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Well, unless you just look VERY YOUNG for your age I am not sure how you can have a 16yo son. If you are older than 25 I'd be shocked as all get out. Your husband on the other hand looks to be about 45 or so. Is this your step son or your bio-son? If he is your step-son then I'd say he walked in ou purpose because he has a hot step mom. If this is your bio-son, I'd hope it was an accident and that he didn't intentionally try to catch his parents in the middle of having sex. Lock the doors and pracice just a smidge of self control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• im 37 and my husband is 40 ???? thanks i guess???? what do you mean by self control i dont follow your answer?
    luckyblueeyeris

Answer by luckyblueeyeris at 8:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• mabre he just forgot or only knocked once and walked in,,my now 17yr stepson walked in on us when he was 15.he remebers to knock now
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Okay.. at our house.. Our bedroom is OFF limits to all children - unless INVITED in. But every home is different... So your rules apply.. not mine.
    Did he do it on purpose.. doubt it.. but maybe.. who knows.
    Who's fault is it - ummm.. does it matter? Seriously.. I think everyone got a lesson.
    Hubby and you.. learned to lock the door.. Son learned to KNOCK or just DO NOT DISTURB when the door is shut.
    ** Smile ** Mom and Dad are happily married.. and still got it going on!! I don't care to know that my parents do - but know that yes.. they do.. and am very happy for them.. Hope that after many years of marriage that me and DH are still gettin it on.. same as we do now.
    4xmommy2008

Answer by 4xmommy2008 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• He is old enough to know that married people do that.

I wouldnt bring it up at all.

BUT LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2009