WHATS A GOOD MOM HELP BOOK?

I WOULD LIKE TO FIND A BOOK ABOUT SCHEDULE,BEHAVIOR TIP ETC...?

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 11:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like Babywise but there seems to be some controversy in that method...I dunno. Just what ever you do pick remember commonsense plays a big role. And nothing says you have to pick one book you can read 25 and take what you like from each one!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• The girlfriend's guide to........ there's pregnancy, the first year, etc... I like them cuz they're not so serious but they still get the point across.. and they have some really good tips in there!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The help me be good books are good or watch super nanny I thing she wrote a few books to. Most of the help books were written by people with no kids who learned what they know from books.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Well, there are tons. What to expect the first year is good. Your baby and child by Penelope Leach is my fav. I also liked Positive Discipline for Preschoolers.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Your baby and child by P Leach was MY fave too Salexander and T Berry Brazelton's book...good old fashioned advice : )
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009