I can get cafemom on my phone... can you or is it just cause I got a new phone?

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Is this really something to brag about?
    Anonymous

• No, but I've recently moved to Japan, and the cost accessing internet on your cell where I live makes it too expensive for me to want to bother with it. I'll just check it when I'm at home or in a wifi area with my laptop if I feel like coming on here.

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• eh I have a semi-old phone and I can get cafemom, but I can't get the full version I would get on my computer, what phone is it?
    Anonymous

• I am just asking a question anon :27... it's not a drama fufilled question so it's not something I can ask because now I am just bragging... I am just curious so stop trying to start drama.

Sailorwifemom ~ it is expensive yes but I do a lot of facebooking and myspacing when I am not at home... I am bad at buying things I probably don't need :)

Anon :34 ~ I got a samsung rogue.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yeah, but the trust me, you wouldn't want to have it here :-) They don't do phone plans like they do in the States in the area we're in, and it's a lot more expensive, for example, you don't get any free minutes, it's all billed to you, and it's something like the equivalent of 25 cents a minute just to make a call.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• 25 cents... holy crap! I can totally understand why you won't... I would go broke on those prices and no free minutes... wow.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 11:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have the Samsung Sway with Verizon and can get on CM despite it not being a mobile-friendly..I'm using it right now. Some pages are too big so I turn the images off, and there are some things I can't do, but I'm just glad I can get on at all! Who knows when We'll get real internet, arg.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Do they have a mobile version of Cafe Mom? I can go online on my phone and I can get CM on my phone but the pages are huge and it's a bit of a pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It looks exactly like the site on my phone... I don't think it's the mobile version though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2009