Did your SO do this too?

I know it usually always happens in relationships, I just don't get why. I've been with my SO for 2 and 1/2 years. When we first got together, he'd give me a back rub EVERY NIGHT until I fell asleep. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! He did so much for me. We'd spend almost ALL of the time we weren't together talking on the phone and got along SOOO well. Now, we live together, I have to beg for like 4 nights to get a 5 minute back rub. We never talk about ANYTHING. I love him with all my heart, don't get me wrong, I just miss how things used to be, ya know? Anybody get where I'm coming from?

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• i still get massages and everything....that hasnt really changed
    but he could just be adjusting to living with you...it might be harder for him
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• most men, not all, do the same thing. my dh used to write me poetry and pick flowers for me, now after 16yrs. i'm lucky if I get a "good morning honey", from him. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Back rub, what the hell is that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• lol. He's not adjusting to living with me! We've been living together for a little over a year. He just doesn't feel the need to have to "impress" anymore.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I tell my DH if he doesnt keep it up I'll find someone who will! That always puts a pep in his step! (not that I would ever actually do that but he gets the point)
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 5:48 PM on Nov. 2, 2009