Does your DH, BF, or SO take games or books or other stuff to the bathroom while he uses it?

I am wondering if my husband is the only one. He will take his gameboy in there & play & sit on the pot for about a hour or so.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hubbie takes a book or magazine, I take my phone (I'm usually on CM when pooing, haha!), and Our Son (almost 2.5 yrs old) likes to take a car or two and/or a book. Ya never know how long you'll be on the porcelain throne! =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• LOL nope... he takes about 10 minutes some times and I thought that was long! An hour?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 11:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yeah. Both of us read in the bathroom; in fact, there's a bookshelf in there. It's nicknamed "the reading room" for a reason, you know!
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 11:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• we both read in the bathroom, secretly sometimes we just go in there so the kids won't bother us for a few minutes so you know I don't blame anyone with kids for trying to prolong the experience.
    Anonymous

• Ha ha....My husband doesn't BUT my Daddy sure used too! You didn't want to go anywhere near the bathroom after he came out either!!

KittenLangley

Answer by KittenLangley at 11:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I like to take my iPod...the hubby takes books or whatever he is reading...i tend to find wrestling magazines on the back of the toilet.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• no, in a house with three females he's lucky if he gets enough time for to do his business before someone starts pounding on the door. lol...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My dad did that. We would say "He's in the library" when he was in the bathroom for a long time. I take books and my hand-held Sudoku. Sometimes, I need a few minutes. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2009