stereotypes??

Everyone has heard lots or feel a certain way about race and other peoples way of living...what's the silliest stereotype you've heard? Did you personally agree with it?

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 11:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that I'm a white trash teen mother. Thank you I am 27 years old, just cuz I have long hair doesn't mean I'm 18... and just because I like punk clothing doesn't mean I"m a goth or a 'young punk' its just my taste thank you!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Oh...that we eat rice and beans with some sort of meat at every meal...this was said to me by someone I met in class. She looked at me and asked how I make the rice different everyday. I was like "um, I don't have time to make that shit everyday?" Same person also thinks all Puerto Ricans are ghetto fabulous and aspire to be Daddy Yankee...my husband's punk thank you dumbass...she hasn't been to my house in a while lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Pass.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 1:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• That all blonde's are ditsy sluts. No I don't agree I am blond am not ditsy and am not a slut.
    Another is that teen moms are more likely to beat or kill there kids will never go any where and are pure trash and very irresponsible. No I do not agree with this either. Most parents you hear of who beat there kids are older or postpartum depression. A lot of teen moms succeed greatly it is just a lot harder for them. I have also known a lot more responsible, logical. teen moms than older moms. These are the funniest most wrong ones I can think of right now.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I love the blond stereotype! My hair has gotten darker over the years, but back in HS, my blond hair and I were acing the Honors classes with all the smart Asians (what a true stereotype!). I will play the dumb blond though to get things done easier while I'm out and about. It's fun.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:20 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Hmmm.......I have been hard of hearing all my life (wear hearing aids) and have been told that because of this I am "dumb" LOL! But that was said to me in the 5th grade by my best friend. At the time it really hurt my feelings and I stopped being friends with her because of it!
    Pea22

Answer by Pea22 at 1:21 PM on Nov. 2, 2009