Answering questions just to say "I'm better than you"

This actually makes me laugh a bit, and I'm curious as to why some women do this. They'll pick any question, it can be as mundane as toilet paper roll placement, and find a way to state their superiority. You have the perfect houses, smallest waists, and most well planned lives on CM answers.

Honestly, what goes through your mind when you post this grand display of narcissism? We aren't thinking, "Wow, she's amazing, and clearly better than me." We're laughing to ourselves, shaking our heads, and envisioning giving you a pat on your head, and perhaps a cookie. Answering a question with advice is one thing, answering just to derive a sense of superiority from your situation, real, or imagined.. sad. lol I am genuinely curious.

Cymbeline

Asked by Cymbeline at 12:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you should really look into Breast feeding. Because no matter what the question is the answer is Breast feeding
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My questions are better than your questions. lol
    aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Thank you for saying what I have been thinking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• But you mean my parenting is not what other's wish to aspire to? I am not the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FAIL!!!!!!! *wails*

Seriously though...those always make me giggle and I get great pleasure off telling them how my way is superior even if it isn't....
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I love you!!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• So what is your question? I can't make you feel inferior unless you provide me with a question, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't think they mean to do it to make others say "she's better" but maybe they feel insecure and it is a defensive attitude that just happens every time they respond.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I had a friend like that, needless to say we are not friends any more!!!!
    TristaAshlynn

Answer by TristaAshlynn at 1:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The internet makes us all superstars!
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 1:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Answered at 1:13 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 by: TristaAshlynn
    I had a friend like that, needless to say we are not friends any more!!!!

DUDE YOU KNOW HER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I was talking about my dad's heart attack and OMG...she comes out with her like third cousin twice removed's was worse...screw you a heart attack is a heart attack. One of my best friends commited suicide...wouldn't you know she tells me how someone she was just aquianted with was worse on her...she didn't even know the person!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2009