What time do you go to bed/ What time do you wake up?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I go to bed around 3-4a and I get up at 11a. I have 2 teens at home and I am a SAHM.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I usually go to bed between 12am and 130am and get up between 9am and 10am whenever DD wakes up.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 12:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• weekends---to bed around 2 maybe 3 or later up at 10
    weekdays--to bed around 12 up at 7
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I am a night owl, always have been. I try to get to bed by 3-3:30. I get up with hubby at 4:30 to get him out the door to work and then try to get a few more hours of sleep. Usually up around 8:30. I hate not being able to sleep at night but I have always been like this. I know I don't get enough sleep and am tired most of the time but if I go to bed early I just toss and turn. I figure I may as well stay up and get chores done and then take have some me-time. I am able to pick my work hours and children are in college (so I am not neglecting them).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• in bed by around 2:30-3am and up by 10am. on saturdays i'm up by 7am because i have to go into work.
    Anonymous

• Anon. how do you hel your teens get to school if you are asleep when they go? Just curious.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Normally I get to bed whenever I can. Usually a different time every night. I am back up at 4:45 on weekdays to see DH off to work and I stay up to get the boys off to school. On the weekends I get up whenever DH or the kids wake me.
    JEAmom3

Answer by JEAmom3 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Get to bed about 11pm up on weekdays at 6:45, Saturdays about 8-9, Sunday 7:15 for church. But some days I get to nap when the kids are in school.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• TXdanielly....what on earth do they need help with? My sons high school seniors, they are quite capable of dressing themselves, making their own breakfast and walking the 2 whole blokcs to their school. They and their dad get up at 6:30 & all 3 leave at 7:25. They make their own breakfasts and watch Sport Center together. They don't need me up to shower, get dressed and eat. I get up at 11 and make their lunch and when they get home at 11:45 I sit down with my teens while they eat lunch (they only have 20 min. which is why I make them lunch every school day) and we talk about their day up to that point. My husband sons come home to a clean home, laundry 100% caught up every day and supper ready for us all to sit down to eat together as a family. Why do I need to be up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I agree with anon TX... they're in HS if they can't get ready themselves then she really messed up earlier on lol. I didn't need my mom to help me get ready for school when I was 17! Hell half the moms on this site are 17 themselves.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2009