Anyone read Spanish, do you know what

ABC.es is? Or, La ventano indiscreta? It's in Spanish and I can't read any of it on the ABC.es website. I know what I'm wondering is it connected to. But I'm not sure. It's in a bit of English but mostly Spanish.
Thanks for any thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Is it La Ventana indescrita? With an A and not an O? The indiscreet window? Why are you on ABC Espanol?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I can't get into it right now again. Do you have any idea what it is? What's La Ventana? Indiscreta or ita? Is it Indiscrete? Sex? Looks like my husband might have something to do with this site. It it a bad place?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It's just a news site isn't it? La Ventana means the window... I'll go to the site and see if I can find it.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• La Ventana Indiscreta is the Spanish title for the Alfred Hitchcock movie "The Rear Window"

Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I see a website http://laventanaindiscreta.labutaca.net/ ? Is that what you're asking about? If not do you have a link? The site I posted the link to is a blog site about movies, movie trailers, etc... nothing "bad" not porn or anything.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• no no I'm trying to find it. it started out www.ABC.es then into the web address somewherre it said Laventanaindiscreta . Please please don't leave me if you don't have to.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• it's www.abc.es/blogs/ventana-indiscreta/articolo.asp?articolo=75

I've found my husband's name in coolcook.net and the info lines in the search engine about it says free phone sex chat Sa3g

sigh what's what here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• That link goes to a blog about an election going on in Madrid for mayor or something.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• When I searched coolcook.net it says it's an Arabic language site about cooking and food... Why are you stressing over this stuff? Why do you think he's doing things he shouldn't be? Cuz it's not looking like he is!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 3:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I think he is prob up to no good.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2009