How clean is your house?

My house is pretty near spotless, but my bedroom is another story! Anyone else have this problem?

Blueliner

Asked by Blueliner at 2:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I had family over for the weekend - that meant a full out gutting of my place; and BOY did it need it. My bedroom on the other hand didn't even get touched. I just closed the door and ignored it. It is my room I can keep it how ever I like it. :)
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• lol..i was working all weekend, so no my house is not clean!! my bedroom however is always clean..as of right now the dishwasher and washing machine are going..but..there are still dishes that need to be done, bathroom, vaccuming, sweeping and mopping..ohh what fun im gonna have on my day off tomorrow..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I just rarely feel motivated to clean my room, because like you said I can just close the door lol... It's not dirty though, just a little cluttered and I have clothes all over the place!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Its to my understanding that woman who have more then 2 children, full time, don't have time to clean the home. we're talking clutter, vacum, laundry. Most things like dishes ,laundry, making beds, cleaning up toy's, pet chores, are done almost every day, and i never considered them part of cleaning house, there something that just has to get done on a daily basis. The question is, vacum ,dust, pet hair, mopping, getting into corners of places, getting under beds, windows, ect. So do you mean your house is "clutter free"? or "clean" one thing i hate the most is the bathroom, cleaning the shower, the potty, the sink, and getting rid of or keeping the mildew away.

EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 12:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• ^ by your definition my house is CLEAN and clutter free. Vacuumed, mopped, scrubbed, dusted, take a toothbrush to little corners, move things to clean under them etc. CLEAN. I only have one child and 2 dogs though. Like I said though my bedroom is another story lol.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 5:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2009