OMG has this happened to anyone??

I have bronchitis and have been coughing all day...I just felt my hip pop. Has anyone else coughed so hard so much that something popped? I just want to feel not alone lol.

OneToughMami

Asked by OneToughMami at 2:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. Consider yourself lucky! I have an ex-boyfriend who coughed so hard a blood vessel popped in his eye. It was so gross, and took about 3-4 months to go away.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Oh my gosh...my daughter did that! She had really bad bronchitis close to the begining of school and she was coughing up so much shit that she popped a vessel. She thought it was the coolest thing in the world...I thought I was a terrible mom.

I guess popping bones is better then...unless your 6 and into gross medical stuff. I hate eyeballs so to have that happen...I'd puke.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:34 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I had it bed last year and I kept popping my shoulder
    Hope you feel better soon
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 2:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Usually in my back, but I think that's made of rice krispies anyway
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I hope so too...it hurts bad enough for me not to be able to sleep. I am going to try to lay down though. i am really hoping the ooching and ouching is just from the bronchitis and not my mothers blessed medical genes catching me at a bad time lol
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• *note to self* buy rice crispies...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I never popped a blood vessel or a joint, but I had bronchitis last winter and coughed so hard, I cracked 2 ribs! OUCH!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• when i was pregnant with my last i got bronchitis and my OB refused to give me any good meds. so i coughed for 6 weeks, I probably had pneumonia. Anyway, my rib cage separated from my sternum and I ended up in the hospital on morphine and muscle relaxers. The same meds they give to patients after open heart surgery, so much for my OB's efforts to protect the baby from drugs. I spent 7 days with my arms tied around a pillow on my chest until it started to heal back together on it's own again. Percocet 4 times a day for a whole week, I can't remember much else than that. When it "popped" it felt like someone shot me in the center of the chest, from just a cough.
    hope you feel better soon.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Ugh coughing blows and all this shit can happen...I called the doctor and they always say keep doing what you are doing...ugh until I end up at the hospital because something cracks
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2009