completly DONE....so please share

im 39 weeks pregnant
i feel so deppressed

i cant frikkin eat anything
my crotch hurts so bad from the pressure
my hubby is acting like hes a damn fool
my body has hurt my entire pregnancy

i know my doc is gonna push induction at my next appt
im going to hold off on that thought until im overdue

im just so tired, wanna sleep but cant cuz i keep waking up choking on my own vomit....ewww and oww

please....if you felt like crap at the end of your pregnancy please share how u felt and the outcome

im seriously going into a depressed state and i need some positivity to pull me out

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they get scared. He's in there with the whole world anxiously waiting to see his adorable face and take his first deep breath. She's full of hopes and dreams and goals and you are personally, valet service, bringing her everything she needs to make her dreams come true- love, life and incredible happiness.

This priceless treasure will bring you more joy the moment you hold them, than words can even discribe. The relief of the moment and the happiness in your heart will wipe away the last nine months of misery. And even though it's hard to believe, you may even say "awe... maybe one more? That wasn't so bad...." :)

livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 8:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I was miserable, I could only sleep in a recliner for the last couple months... always out of breath, felt like a blimp, the pressure sucks. I just tried A LOT of positive thinking lol... I kept telling everyone, she's coming TONIGHT lol, I carried habanero sauce every where with me and put it on all my food, tried to smoke her out lol (with the sauce, I don't smoke cigs lol), I also massages the acupuncture pressure points that are supposed to start contractions, and I walked A TON. Maybe something worked because she came exactly one week BEFORE her due date!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It is all over the second you hold your new baby!!!! My doctor induced me babys heart flat linded 3
    time emergency c section with no <---<---- meds!! all so that the office could open on time!!!

Positivity Positivity Positivity
    contractions are easier that you might thing : D
    TristaAshlynn

Answer by TristaAshlynn at 3:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i felt horriable sometimes i cried i couldnt sleep everything hurt food made me sick and to make everything worse i didnt sleep the night before and when i went in for my c section they had to poke me 4 times before they could get my iv in right and when they did my spinal block they had trouble getting it right but as soon as i seen her it was all worth it i forgot how bad it all had hurt and all i wanted to do was hold her so be strong and gl in the end is all worth it
    Tink187

Answer by Tink187 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I was miserable. I hurt had heart burn, got nauseous all the time, felt like I lived to pee. and with my last I was contracting for two weeks before labor. Not like with my other 2 were I was contracting but it wasn't noticeable These were hard contractions. I had 1 early labor which stopped, and then 3 falsely closer to due date. The night before they were going to induce me at 1 wk over due date I did home induction. Went into labor had my baby in 1 1/2 hrs. It was less than my first 2 of which I was in the hospital for over 24 hrs before hard labor and both were 1/2 inductions and hurt more. My 1st they broke my water, the second they induced contractions. With my last it was a natural delivery and went smoothly w/ less pain. After induction at home LOL. After every thing was said and done with each one it was well worth it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I am so miserable, at 33 weeks, I'm begging for an induction!!! I'd kill to be in the "Safe zone" and know all this pain and misery is going away soon....and I can have an induced labor without risking the baby's life!

I felt this way (though not nearly as bad) the last two pregnancies as well. Third tri, IMO, is worse then any other. I puked so much during my first tri that I wound up in the hospital last pregnancy, but even THAT wasn't as bad as all the misery of the last tri.

Its amazing how I look forward to having that baby bump and wearing the cute maternity clothes and having people smile and ask me to brag on my new baby-to-come, and then when it happens I just wanna stab someone!!!!!

It's totally okay, totally normal, and totally understandable. But your little angel is worth it. That little life in your tummy can't WAIT for mommy to kiss his/her ouchies and read them stories, and cuddle them when CONT
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 8:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• That last week or so really sucked. I was sleeping on three pillows, taking a prescription for the heartburn and eating Tums like candy on top of that and I still had heartburn at night. Then of course, the peeing every hour or so during the night. So annoying. My feet and ankles started swelling pretty bad the last week, too. I'd have to sit with my feet up for at least an hour to get them to be halfway back to normal. But after she was born all of that was gone. I had heartburn once or twice before we left the hospital, but that was it. My feet were still swollen for a couple of days but you're so excited about the baby, you don't really notice. Of course you have all new pains, though, but for me, they didn't seem as bad as the uncomfortableness of pregnancy. My bottom stopped hurting after about a week, maybe two, but I did bruise my tailbone during labor and that hurt for about 5 or 6 weeks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2009