What do you do with your pumpkin

after halloween??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• throw it in the...ummm..hahahahaa whats that thing called thats outside...uuuuuuuuh....COMPOST!! hahahahha..yaa i throw it in there...mines all caged in so no animals can get into it!! and if i didnt have a compost, it would just go in the garbage!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• after the seeds are baked just throw all the guts and rest of the pumpkin into the neighbors compost bin...either do that or he'll eventually come buy and steal it LOL
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:57 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I refuse to buy a real pumpkin. We have fake ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Trash can
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• *roles eyes to the side a bit lifts eye brows and starts to humm dotodotodo* Nothing yet Opps
    TristaAshlynn

Answer by TristaAshlynn at 3:37 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• If the moose haven't found it by Halloween they will soon after. Mine lasted a total of 3 hours, 15minutes outside before it became moose meal. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My husband likes to shoot at them.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• The trash man comes Thursday morning. Our pumpkins will be waiting for him.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:11 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i feel bad throwing in the garbage to go to a landfill so we have this drainage area in my development with long grasses and etc... we pitch them down there, maybe someday it will grow a pumpkin... it is really littering but in a planet friendly way.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 9:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I toss the Jack-O-Lanterns but the pumpkins we don't carve I leave on the porch with the fall decorations through Thanks Giving. Then the local critters can have them.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2009