Do you feel guilty if you tell you Hubby no when he wants sex.

My hubby wanted to have sex last night and i was really tired and i knew i had to get up early. sex with him is an event so i said NO. I told him I would give him some in the morning. He rolled over and refused to touch me all night. He said he will go beat his meat. I think that's rude and inconsiderate, but on the other hand i feel guilty because I should make him happy. Does anyone go through this? We only see each other on the weekends so i guess i am WRONG for saying NO. It was just late and I had to get up early. Ugh maybe i'm getting old LOL. well, let me know ladies.

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• You were not wrong, he was. He did not need to be so rude to you. If my hubby was that rude to me and told me he would just beat the meat I would say have "have fun, hope you enjoy it next time you want sex too". And then not have sex until he apoligizes for being rude and (as above anon said ) acting like a spoilt child.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I tell my hubby no some times and he gets mad at me to sometimes I give in but other times I stick to what I say haha
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 7:40 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• You should tell your DH that if he wants sex that night he should tell you early in the evening. If he tells you early enough, you might wat to have sex.
    I sat my DH down and told him, I will have sex every other night. Because if I didn't he would be hounding me every day.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't think it's wrong of you to say "no". You did offer in the morning, he could have waited. I'm sorry he was so insensitive to you,Hon. Don't beat yourself up over this.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I don't think you were wrong at all, if you did not feel like it you were right to say no. I think HIS behavior to you afterward was out of line- he had no reason to be rude as you did offer a compromise. Evidently he prefered acting like a spoilt child instead of a man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• No, sex is not an obligation of being married or even of being in a committed relationship...he needs to grow up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Jademom I do think sex it is a obligation if you are married. If he does not get at home than he can get somewhere else? same for the women.

But, it is Okay to say no if you are tired, but if you only see him on the weekends than I would of done it.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 9:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• LOL! No, i don't go through that. I'm desperate for sex, so i give in ANY time he wants. Can't miss an oppurtunity! No way! Wish my SO was as horny as some of y'alls husbands....seriously.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• No, I don't. But my husband doesn't get mad about it. He might pout for a bit, but he doesn't get all bent out of shape and try to make me feel bad.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Never, I have no obligation, it is done out of love not duty, and if for some reason I don't feel like it, I tell him flat out.

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2009