How are girls wearing their hair now. long,short or shoulder length. and is it straight, wavey, or curly?

Only because im planning to get a hair cut ,and I like to know how girls are wearing their hair. (you know whats out now)

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 7:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go a little early to the salon and look at the books and magazines they have there. That's what I always do.
    Good Luck!
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My hair is fairly long- past my shoulders. Straight to wavy depending on the day. I cut my own hair, and don't use any hair products... so my hair is really boring. Right now short hair (above shoulders) seems to be really "in". (Everyone always comments on how long my hair is)
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 9:06 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I'm seeing all of the above. Talk to your hairstylist. They should be able to help point you to styles that are contemporary and appropriate for your hair type and facial shape. Also ask about any special styling equipment or products you might need before you commit to a style - you may not want a style that will require extensive time to fix everyday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• If you are talking "girls" as in teen/ young 20's then I think it is going very eighty's....straight, mid length, sharp layers, like Joan Jett back in the day. Very rocker chic.
    But if you mean young moms, I think a very steep angle, being short in the back and very long in the front. Even with bangs the angle of the cut is very steep.
    Then put on your skinny jeans and strut your stuff mama! lol
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I've always had long hair and its been brown. I cut it above my shoulders one length with a part in the side with a side bang. It's easy to manage. The highlights make it look nice and its easy to flat iron or curl. I love it and it look fun. Long hair i think is so easy to put in a pony tail and look blah. I cut mine short becuause of the quality of my hair. It just isnt as thick and shiny as it used to be. I dont want to have that nasty dead end looking hair that is stringy and ucky. Short looks healthy
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:59 PM on Nov. 2, 2009