Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should I be worry?

ok after I had my son I was really sick and in a lot of pian like a month later I was still having pain in my stomch but I just thought it was from them cut my son out of me haha but my son dr made me go to the er (just btw my son was born really earily and was in the nicu) so I went and they did a CT on my belly where it was hurting and they found two 2cm about of pus in my belly and they put me in the hopsital and it went away after a few days of antibioctics but now I'm having pain around the same place and I'm worry but I don't have health care that will pay for it this time what do u think I should do just deal with the pain or go a get a CT done when no money to pay for it...?

Answer Question

Asked by enaNianza at 7:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Health

Level 12 (752 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • go get it taken care of...The hospital will work on payments with you...

    Answer by bumblebeestingu at 8:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

  • Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

    Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.