How can i get video from my blackberry to my computer?

Does anyone know how to download videos taken on your phone onto your computer so you can share it? I have a blackberry curve but the phone that has the video on it is my husbands and he has the tour. it's a really cute video and we can't do anything with it. the desktop manager that came with the phone only gives us the option of downloading videos from the computer to the phone. any help would be awesome.

mandarose

Asked by mandarose at 8:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Technology

• email it to yourself
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i would love to email it to myself and others only it keeps saying that the file is too big to email.
    mandarose

Answer by mandarose at 9:08 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• did it come with any cables to hook it up to the computer ?? prob a stupid question but don't they usually?? you should be able to just transfer it from the phone to the computer.. or you could go get the cables if you don't have them... so you can do it from now on .. you know you're gonna have more adorable video's to download in the future .... just my u2 cents Manda Sorry if you already thought of it all...
    dznelovr

Answer by dznelovr at 10:17 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

• If your blackberry has a micro sd card then remove the card like I do and put in the sd adapter and then put that in your computer and open that. Once located there you can save to your computer like any other file you open on your computer. That's what I do with mine since the software that comes with my curve is dumb.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 11:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• Forgot to add this but my Micro SD card with my Blackberry Curve is located under the battery in a slot you can see if you take out the battery. Hope that helps
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 11:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2009