Any ideas for work at home jobs

I am a mother of 2 and I am looking for a work at home job. I dont want to own business and will not pay for a job. Any ideas...

bren34

Asked by bren34 at 8:46 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Most jobs I know have an upfront fee. Like Mary Kay or Avon...which MK I think is running a special where you can start for $50 which is half off, and you make 50% of what you see there! Avon is $10 to $15 I think and earnings are based on sales! Lots of mommies make good money selling stuff on ebay. If you are crafty or a good baker you could offer services to those you know for the holidays coming up!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:03 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• $1 To enroll for a membership!!!! Lets talk!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I've been with Work At Home United for 8 years and I love it!

I literally work 10 to 15 hours per week around my hubby and 4 kids. I buckle down and work smart. Over the years I've earn almost $450,000 with them. I've personally seen this company change the life’s of sooo many other people in such positive ways too.

I love that we’re out helping families have better quality of life, improving people health and making the world a better place to live. This is truly a company that you can be proud to be partnered with.

We don't sell products or stock inventories and it only cost $1 to start your business until Nov. 23rd.

Feel free to give me a call toll free 877-489-3878 or my cel 949-412-6738
    www.mymomsoffice.com

My job is to team up with new business builders to show them how to set up their own business and earn an income from home.
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 7:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I know you said that you aren't interested in a business, but I love what I do. I just have to I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    share.
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I am involved in this awesome company called the Trump Network/ Ideal Health. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know

www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 11:37 AM on Nov. 14, 2009

• NO INVESTMENT. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING.

The company I work for has many independent reps who sell our books by simply sending people to a special web page (created for free for you) to buy the books. All the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. Commissions range from 8-40% depending on the book. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent best-seller book here: www.stressout-book.com

and if it looks interesting, go here to read more about the easy commissions and the application: http://bit.ly/2gm6N

Wishing you awesome success in whatever you choose.

Chrissy
    Stress Out, show stress who's the boss. www.stressout-book.com
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 3:04 PM on Nov. 27, 2009