my son likes to play with...............

close hangers, plastic ones what odd item does/did your kids like to play with

Draydensmom7708

Asked by Draydensmom7708 at 8:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg i cannot get teh fun-noodle (swimming toy) away from my son... he wants to yell in it, hit with it, (not people or breakables) send things through the little hole in the middle and i tried to hide it in the basement (where it should be in the winter) but he found it again, i am about to throw it away... driving me nuts... he is going to break something.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 8:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Everything and anything that ISN'T a toy. Coat hangers. pencils, cups... if he isn't supposed to play with it, he does.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• boxes! we buy great toys and they have so much fun with the boxes!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Paper.... Anything that makes the crinkling paper noise! We were at a birthday party and they had those cheap plasticy table cloths and they crinkled too. Haha they almost got torn off the tables
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My husbands deodorant but I think its great if it is going to cover up the poop smell! lol
    Gift bags, the giant sqyare ones.
    The cup and brush that I use to clean the toilet....If I can not stop him first.
    He tries to scoop the kitty litter. I will take advantage of this soon when he is more coordinated.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My 7 month old, loves the TV remote. He always manages to find it and mess my TV up, the other day it took me 45 minutes to fix it. We bought him an elmo remote that is silver like ours, it has eyes on top and makes lots of cute sounds, but he wont have anything to do with it. He only wants ours. If he sees it and can't get it he will whine after it.

He also loves playing in the empty laundry baskets when I am doing laundry, he will play with it the whole time I fold and hang clothes.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• BlainesMommy09, My 22 month old has loved the remote since he was 7ish months too! A month or 2 ago he set out direct tv in spanish. I had no idea how to fix it. Took me over an hour to get it back.
    jmetz4

Answer by jmetz4 at 10:36 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• People say I have Barbie hair! So my Grandsons come over & run around with my Hair Combs, brushes & styling Aids!! Lilttle Hair Designers! How Cute & Funny!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:45 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My son is 11 now but he went through a phase (short, thankfully) where he was all about the plastic pasta spoon OF ALL THINGS! You know, the ones that has like the prongs pick it up....yah, it was big and white and weird looking. He spent a lot of time raiding the kitchen drawers and I was happy to have him entertained for a while so I just removed anything he could't have and let him explore. He became somewhat fixated on finding that pasta scoop/spoon thingy and CARRYING IT AROUND! I even have a few pics of him w/it. Just random pics where a friend would come over and I would snap a few pics not even realizing he HAD the dumb spoon in the pic but I LOVE looking back at those now. It reminds you of their funny quirks and they grow SO fast! So take some pics of your baby boy w/those plastic hangers because someday you'll miss his quirky baby days and it's not as far away as you'd think! Loved your ? btw Draydensmom!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• My almost 9 month old granddaughter loves to receive her own mail when we check the mailbox, so what I do is keep the thicker pieces of junk mail aside just for her to 'open and read' because I say to her that it's her 'mail.'
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:32 PM on Nov. 2, 2009