Your funniest parenting story...

Hi ladies, I posted this question a few months ago and got a few answers, but I need more, so I'm posting it again.

I'm writing a funny book about pregnancy and parenting and would love to put in some stories from other mommies. If you have a funny story, that you'd agree to allow me to put in my book, post it below. THANKS!

divakristi

Asked by divakristi at 9:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• We went to visit family recently and my daughter (7) was talking to her teen cousin. He mentioned that he HATES country music. She was surprised by this cause we are from a small town in the south and listen to country all the time. As we were traveling home she began to think about what he had said. She couldnt quite wrap her mind around someone not liking country. I told her some people just dont like it..she said, " if someone doesnt listen to country WHAT do they listen to?!?.............................................................................................................................................................................. Town?"
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:00 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• I had three kids at one time under the age of 5 years old and would walk everywhere in double strollers and wagons depending on the weather. While taking a trip to the store one day -it was about 20 to 21 blocks away.. I was talking with the child who was awake at the moment ,he wanted to know why God made the colors of the trees that way. Why the greens were different shades,stumbling for an answer and my breath(Power walking) ... I stopped and looked into his wise age of 5 years old and said you know your box of crayons you have in kindergarden class-he nodded and said yea it has alot of crayons,I asked how many greens did he remember in the 64 colors and he replied I have no idea because they melted in my cubby and are one big crayon now. Then it dawned on him what he was asking about and said -oh yea just color it all with my big crayon right? I was laughing while crying...awwww
    momof4kids257

Answer by momof4kids257 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 2, 2009