14 weeks prego please help??

im constantly feelling cramps, aches, sharp pains, my tummy hurts in the morning, is this normal im freaking out??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Normal,,,your uterus is stretching to make room for baby...It will ease up
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• This can be very normal. For everyone the stretching and pain is different. However if you have done something like taken a fall or something like that or experience any sort of bleeding you should call your doctor! Other than that try to rest...for every one it is trial and error to find what makes you comfy!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• This can be normal but best to be checked.....I had it every night for the first 14 or 15 weeks of my first pregnancy. However my cramps were due to a bruised ovary (discovered via ultrasound at 12 weeks).
    lissa27504

Answer by lissa27504 at 10:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• It's your uterus stretching. It won't hurt` as much with future pregnancies.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:33 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Your stretching to make room for the baby. Although, I think it has hurt more often in my later prenancies than with my first ones.
    ladyluke2007

Answer by ladyluke2007 at 11:02 AM on Nov. 2, 2009