Question for those professional coupon clippers

Let's say I want to buy a product for $3.00. I have a coupon for that product for $1.00 off. I have a different coupon for $.50 off. Can I use both coupons making the total of the product $1.50?

Can I use two different manufacture coupons for the same product???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• Thats called stacking Q's and no you cannot do that, BUT if you shop at a store like say safeway where you can load Q's onto your club card you can use a paper Q on the same item that you have a Q loaded onto your club card, I found this out by accident. Many times I will forget what I loaded on my card and Ill give the cashier a paper Q and both are taken off. and as another siad you can use both on buy one get one free sales.

I use a site called a full cup its free and has lots of helpful information as well as a coupon database where you can find printables and create a list of Q's you are looking for that others may be able to trade you for, and lots of great Trains where you can swap Q's weekly with other members, and store specific forums to help find the best deals.

http://www.afullcup.com/register/?referrerid=84695
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• no you can't...i don't think
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• i think it depends on what the coupon reads ( like no doubling ) and the same for the store. the can not combine... but if u dont see that then i say why not. hey dosent hurt to try. i use my coupons for things i always do need ( toilet paper ) but i also wait for things to go on sale..that way its cheaper on sale plus coupon..i get what ever it is for almost nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• NO you cannot, however you can use 2 coupons on most Buy One Get One FREE items at some stores! Also some stores double coupons up to and including 50 cents! Check out couponmom.com for lots of helpful advice, and it is a free site!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:54 AM on Nov. 2, 2009