anyone else have a wonderful night? (i'm being sarcastic)

okay so dh and i were watching a movie, my 2 month old didn't want to go to sleep so i had to rock him through 1/2 the movie, well he finally went to sleep, i'm all about getting some and dh is all like "i'm tired" after the movie but he wants to talk and gripe about me not having a job yet (been looking since the baby was born)...well it gets worse, the baby wakes up at 1am, don't go back to sleep until 3am and then dh starts snoring like crazy and wakes him up AGAIN.. well i get up and get on the sofa with the baby and at 4:30 fix dh's lunch then try to go back to bed after i fed the baby well he stayed awake until 6am then slept until 7:30.. omg i'm so tired lol just venting sorry

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Nov. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being a SAHM, she has to work everyday. And even when the baby sleeps during the day, the work around the house still have to get done.

I know how it is. I haven't watched a movie all the way through in months and months. Actually, it's been years. I'm sorry your DH is hounding you about getting a job. Sounds familiar. I have to remind mine that unlike him I can't just clock out at 5:00 and sit on my ass, I work day and, when needed, all night. Hang in there. Your baby's sleeping habits should start to level out soon. The first year is rough.
    Anonymous

• Last night was ok for me, but I've surely had nights like that!! Hope it gets better!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Just feel lucky you didn't have to go to work after a night like that. wow!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Oh that sucks. I have had nights like that and I know how frustrating it is for you. Having a baby is wonderful but adds a little stress at the same time. Your hubby can snore thru the baby crying....been there too! Sounds like alot is coming down on your shoulders, new baby, find a job, be good wife....hang in there. I think the first two months are the hardest and your baby will start sleeping a little longer stretches.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:29 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• Aw mama, that sucks. My night was crappy too. DH kept snoring, so I kept poking him and he finally went to the couch, but then I couldn't go back to sleep w/o him warming up the bed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:06 PM on Nov. 2, 2009

• oh i know i have a 3 y/o too lol thanks you guys, i'm so ready for bed!!!!
    Anonymous